From Kenny: Here’s Tim Price serving up another post; wrestling with God’s sovereignty in the midst of our suffering. “God from all eternity, did, by the most wise and holy counsel of His own will, freely, and unchangeably ordain whatsoever comes to pass…” Westminster Confession of Faith 3.1 Around the time I first became a Christian […]
From Kenny: Here’s yet another post from guest blogger Tim Price. Check out some of his other posts here. I once got a tattoo on my arm. It is a wooden cross with a banner wrapped around it. The banner says “Music” and “Life.” When I got it I was a new Christian and didn’t […]
Here’s another guest post from Tim Price… “There is but one only, living, and true God, who is infinite in being and perfection.” Westminster Confession of Faith 1.1 A man named Joseph Campbell, a man with whom I don’t often agree, once said something that struck me. He said “Perfection is inhuman. Human beings are […]
From Kenny: Yet another guest post from Tim Price. Check out his last couple posts False Teaching and the Centrality of the Gospel. God is free. God is not governed by this world. Nothing in it dictates His will for it. Nothing that happens thwarts him or catches him off guard. He does whatever He pleases […]
From Kenny: Yet another guest post from Tim Price. My last post was about an experience that got me riled up. It had to do with the harm false teaching can do to people. Someone posed a great question in response, “What do we as Christians do about it?” Is it really our job to “fix” […]
From Kenny: This is another guest post from Tim Price. Tim’s a student at Belmont University and will be writing on my blog for the next few month as a part of his senior internship. Do us a favor and leave your comments below so that Tim can learn how to deal with a real, live […]
Today’s guest post is from Tim Price. Check out his last one: Dusty Old Creeds and Why We Should Care About Them. Let’s talk about Jesus. The Bible is a book that is ALL about Jesus. This incredible story of God’s redemptive plan in history climaxes with the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. This is […]
I found myself standing at my back door this morning staring at this big monstrosity of leafiness next to my garage. I’m not sure what you call it; its some kind of banana leaf looking thing. I don’t particularly care of for it, but my wife loves it. So, there it stays. As I was […]
From Kenny: This is a guest post written by my good friend, Tim Price. For the next few months, Tim will be guest-posting on my blog about historical theology, particularly in the tradition of Westminster, and why on Earth anybody in our generation should care. The posts will be practical and engaging, not churchy and […]
My wife, Suzanne, is amazing. In fact, she’s so wonderful that I would like to help you find someone just like her in 71 easy steps…
Click Here to Order Your Copy!
- Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle April 3, 2012
- 100 Cups in 100 Days February 7, 2012
- Exciting News: From Obstinate Blogger to Accidental Author August 1, 2011
- Why #FollowFriday is a Joke January 26, 2011
- One Word 2011: WISDOM January 3, 2011
- Don’t Blame Him, Turn to Him October 1, 2013
- God Has All Life September 20, 2013
- Infinite in Being and Perfection September 13, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man September 6, 2013
- What Do We Do with False Teaching? August 30, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] From Kenny: Yet another guest post from...
- Micky Diaz: Truly amazing insight into having found freedom in...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] Kenny: Yet another guest post from Tim ...
- Tim Price: That is a good question. And the whole time I was ...
- Wy Woods Harris: Since one of my gifts is encouragement , I say kee...
About The Author
Kenny is a full time REALTOR in Nashville, TN working on a Masters of Divinity degree from Reformed Theological Seminary in pursuit of the Lord's call to gospel ministry. I'm also the husband of a beautiful wife named Suzanne, the owner of a wonderful dog named Cooper, and the author of Launch Your Life: A Guide to Growing Up for the Almost Grown Up (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013).