We’ve all got someone we’ve never met, but look up to dearly; someone who’s brain we would absolutely love to pick. I’m wondering who you would like to meet.
Archive | October, 2010
Passion is the fire that burns deep within and you are the vessel; created to carry it out before the world. When you are truly passionate about what you’re doing, that fire cannot be contained.
With the power of vision, you will easily be able to overcome every short-term obstacle in humble pursuit of your long term goals.
So how do we prevent the world from robbing our focus? This is an important question that we seldom ask until it’s too late; when we find ourselves side-tracked by a load of inane ‘stuff.’
Each one of us needs to embrace the fact that we are all leaders in some capacity. The way we live and act with other people can have a profound ripple affect with the power to be felt through generations.
I’m taking 1 day each week to give shout-outs to some blogs and bloggers that I really enjoy and feel like you can benefit from.
Seinfeld or Friends?
The story of Samuel’s life provides an excellent pattern for becoming a leader of great influence.
Leadership is all about influence. It is the invisible force that drives people to follow you and carry out your instructions.
A great leader helps people become the best version of themselves that they can possibly be by serving their deepest, most sincere needs.
Click Here to Order Your Copy!
- Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle April 3, 2012
- Exciting News: From Obstinate Blogger to Accidental Author August 1, 2011
- 100 Cups in 100 Days February 7, 2012
- Why #FollowFriday is a Joke January 26, 2011
- One Word 2011: WISDOM January 3, 2011
- Why Limited Access to Healthcare is Forcing Me to Leave the Country January 7, 2014
- Don’t Blame Him, Turn to Him October 1, 2013
- God Has All Life September 20, 2013
- Infinite in Being and Perfection September 13, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man September 6, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] From Kenny: Yet another guest post from...
- Micky Diaz: Truly amazing insight into having found freedom in...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] Kenny: Yet another guest post from Tim ...
- Tim Price: That is a good question. And the whole time I was ...
- Wy Woods Harris: Since one of my gifts is encouragement , I say kee...
- January 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
About The Author
Kenny is a full time REALTOR in Nashville, TN working on a Masters of Divinity degree from Reformed Theological Seminary in pursuit of the Lord's call to gospel ministry. I'm also the husband of a beautiful wife named Suzanne, the owner of a wonderful dog named Cooper, and the author of Launch Your Life: A Guide to Growing Up for the Almost Grown Up (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013).