Friends, Fans, and Frenemies, Christmas time is here! I hope you’re all excited. I know that I am ready for the break. Part of my plan for the holiday is retreating to Connecticut for 2 weeks to visit my family (whom I haven’t seen in almost 6 months.) I’ve been looking forward to this for […]
Archive | December, 2010
If you have trouble with self defeating attitudes and limiting beliefs, this can be one of the most important steps you take to proactively fix that situation.
If we don’t take the time to intentionally make deposits into that account, we’ll find ourselves overdrawn; a.k.a. burnt out and over-extended.
Not only is service what God has called us to do with our lives, but it is the most enriching experience that you will ever take part in.
Pride has caused me to stumble numerous times in my life and I fear it will do the same to each and every leader who succumbs to its subtle embrace…
Christ was the ultimate model of a servant leader…
When we take the time to define a solid vision for our lives, we set in motion the actions we need to take in order to achieve that vision.
Today, I facilitated a discussion on vision and purpose in which the group-members shared the ‘Big Why’ that motivates each of us. As a part of the class/discussion, I posed the following exercise…
We can learn a great deal about leadership by watching an orchestral conductor.
“You can have everything you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.” -Zig Ziglar
Click Here to Order Your Copy!
- Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle April 3, 2012
- Exciting News: From Obstinate Blogger to Accidental Author August 1, 2011
- 100 Cups in 100 Days February 7, 2012
- Why #FollowFriday is a Joke January 26, 2011
- One Word 2011: WISDOM January 3, 2011
- Why Limited Access to Healthcare is Forcing Me to Leave the Country January 7, 2014
- Don’t Blame Him, Turn to Him October 1, 2013
- God Has All Life September 20, 2013
- Infinite in Being and Perfection September 13, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man September 6, 2013
- Credential vs. Potential: An Ever-Present Debate in Hiring: […] are sought after by professionals hoping...
- Greg Spackman: I think that first step is the hardest, so make it...
- Uncertain | The Proto Star: […] […]...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] From Kenny: Yet another guest post from...
- Micky Diaz: Truly amazing insight into having found freedom in...
About The Author
Kenny Silva is the husband of a beautiful wife named Suzanne, the father of a perfect little peanut named Cesar, an incoming student at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (Ph.D. in Systematic Theology), and the author of Launch Your Life: A Guide to Growing Up for the Almost Grown Up (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013).
- January 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010