As we peel back the layers of our own dysfunction and sin, we experience great conviction. Sometimes, it feels like God is taking a wrecking ball to our lives.
Archive | February, 2011
I thoroughly enjoyed my first PodCamp last year. In a lot of ways, it would be the catalyst for a year full of some pretty amazing things.
I stumbled upon this great quote tonight: “If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.” It stopped me in my tracks. After giving it the ‘ol SU thumbs up, I sat and thought about it for a little while. It’s an interesting thought because many of us struggle with this to some degree. (more…)
Don’t get bogged down with your technology today. Embrace something simple and make it work for you. Yes, I love my Twitter and I’ll check email at least 10 times today. Still, nothing carries me further than my little black moleskine.
I love to create things. In fact, I’m creating something today. I’ve actually been creating it for some time, but today is the day that I’m going to share it with you. If you’ll indulge me through my entrepreneurial-creative process, I’ll gladly tell you all about it. It all starts with… (more…)
Here you are. A friend just re-tweeted an article titled, ‘The Greatest Blog Post Ever,” so you felt compelled to click and enjoy.
If we acknowledge God in all we do, we save ourselves from the effects of pride, arrogance, haughtiness, despair, hopelessness, folly, and so much more.
So there I was, brushing my teeth in front of the sink as one would customarily do. Sometimes, I leave the water running. It’s a vice; I know. I’m sorry. Also, my bathroom sink has been suffering from a partially clogged drain. Therefore, the sink was full of water. While brushing away, I felt a […]
People don’t buy what you do. They buy why you do it.
By the time you reach the end of this post 90,000 tweets will have been written, 1,200 new users added to Facebook, and 2,550 blogs posted. How can we possibly keep up with even 1% of that?
Click Here to Order Your Copy!
- Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle April 3, 2012
- Exciting News: From Obstinate Blogger to Accidental Author August 1, 2011
- 100 Cups in 100 Days February 7, 2012
- Why #FollowFriday is a Joke January 26, 2011
- One Word 2011: WISDOM January 3, 2011
- Why Limited Access to Healthcare is Forcing Me to Leave the Country January 7, 2014
- Don’t Blame Him, Turn to Him October 1, 2013
- God Has All Life September 20, 2013
- Infinite in Being and Perfection September 13, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man September 6, 2013
- Credential vs. Potential: An Ever-Present Debate in Hiring: […] are sought after by professionals hoping...
- Greg Spackman: I think that first step is the hardest, so make it...
- Uncertain | The Proto Star: […] […]...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] From Kenny: Yet another guest post from...
- Micky Diaz: Truly amazing insight into having found freedom in...
About The Author
Kenny Silva is the husband of a beautiful wife named Suzanne, the father of a perfect little peanut named Cesar, an incoming student at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (Ph.D. in Systematic Theology), and the author of Launch Your Life: A Guide to Growing Up for the Almost Grown Up (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013).
- January 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010