The new evolution in social technology is forcing us to evolve into a new type of consumer; a digital consumer.
Archive | March, 2011
Over the past 9 years, I’ve had 9 different jobs in varying capacities and functions. Before you write me off as capricious and fickle, consider this. The average number of jobs for folks aged 20-29 in America is 7. Since age 20, I’ve held 6 occupations. 1 more to go! Throughout the years, I’ve learned […]
Hey All, PodCamp:Nashville was a smashing success. As a member of the planning crew, I couldn’t be happier with the way things went… Well, except for lunch. We had a great turnout for my session on overcoming creative resistance. I really hope some folks were encouraged to overcome their own resistance and put their ideas to […]
After a vicious attack from a rogue coffee mug, my computer has been out of commission over the past few days
As I’ve been learning this stuff, I’ve come to the conclusion that these ideas are so basic and so universal that any organization could adopt them to make their organization more innovative.
You will never annihilate the resistance. What we can do, however, is learn to subdue and make our peace with it.
On Friday, we fought the irrational side of the battle against resistance. Today we’re going to look at the more tangible, rational side of the fight. This approach will be less “touchy, feel-y” and more “go on and do it.”
Enough talk. We’ve spent plenty of time dissecting and analyzing the varying qualities of the resistance. Now its time for you to stand up and subdue the monster.
Before we can attack, we’ve got to know exactly what we’re dealing with. The first question to ask is whether your resistance is irrational or rational
You’ve been dreaming, scheming, pondering, and fantasizing about your new project. You’ve been playing out what if scenarios in your head. You can clearly see what your world look like after you make this real. There’s only one thing standing in your way.
Click Here to Order Your Copy!
- Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle April 3, 2012
- Exciting News: From Obstinate Blogger to Accidental Author August 1, 2011
- 100 Cups in 100 Days February 7, 2012
- Why #FollowFriday is a Joke January 26, 2011
- One Word 2011: WISDOM January 3, 2011
- Why Limited Access to Healthcare is Forcing Me to Leave the Country January 7, 2014
- Don’t Blame Him, Turn to Him October 1, 2013
- God Has All Life September 20, 2013
- Infinite in Being and Perfection September 13, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man September 6, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] From Kenny: Yet another guest post from...
- Micky Diaz: Truly amazing insight into having found freedom in...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] Kenny: Yet another guest post from Tim ...
- Tim Price: That is a good question. And the whole time I was ...
- Wy Woods Harris: Since one of my gifts is encouragement , I say kee...
- January 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
About The Author
Kenny is a full time REALTOR in Nashville, TN working on a Masters of Divinity degree from Reformed Theological Seminary in pursuit of the Lord's call to gospel ministry. I'm also the husband of a beautiful wife named Suzanne, the owner of a wonderful dog named Cooper, and the author of Launch Your Life: A Guide to Growing Up for the Almost Grown Up (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013).