Resolved, if I should ever fall down or fail to keep one of these resolutions, that I would ask for God’s grace to get back up and press on.
Archive | July, 2011
Resolved, to view my own suffering as a promised reality of this broken world; to learn from and use those sufferings as an opportunity for growth and blessing in both myself and others.
Resolved, to praise God earnestly in every blessing and to remember that such blessings were never meant to terminate upon themselves.
Resolved, to look to my own death; not out of fear, but with gratitude for tomorrow and a sense of urgency for today.
Resolved, to make the most of my time by paying close,prayerful attention to how and where I spend it.
There’s so much more.
Resolved, to embrace Christ’s victory over sin and death and to fight, by that power, ceaselessly against the sin and error in my own life.
Resolved, to never accept my sin as a simple failure to behave, but to discover and confess the true state of my heart before God; humbly accepting His grace in repentance.
Resolved, to refrain from doing the things that I would not wish done by others; to refrain from asking others to do things that I would not be willing to do myself.
Resolved, to refrain from engaging in gossip and/or slander.
Click Here to Order Your Copy!
- Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle April 3, 2012
- Exciting News: From Obstinate Blogger to Accidental Author August 1, 2011
- 100 Cups in 100 Days February 7, 2012
- Why #FollowFriday is a Joke January 26, 2011
- One Word 2011: WISDOM January 3, 2011
- Why Limited Access to Healthcare is Forcing Me to Leave the Country January 7, 2014
- Don’t Blame Him, Turn to Him October 1, 2013
- God Has All Life September 20, 2013
- Infinite in Being and Perfection September 13, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man September 6, 2013
- Credential vs. Potential: An Ever-Present Debate in Hiring: […] are sought after by professionals hoping...
- Greg Spackman: I think that first step is the hardest, so make it...
- Uncertain | The Proto Star: […] […]...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] From Kenny: Yet another guest post from...
- Micky Diaz: Truly amazing insight into having found freedom in...
About The Author
Kenny Silva is the husband of a beautiful wife named Suzanne, the father of a perfect little peanut named Cesar, an incoming student at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (Ph.D. in Systematic Theology), and the author of Launch Your Life: A Guide to Growing Up for the Almost Grown Up (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013).
- January 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010