Building a successful business, non-profit, or ministry can be about as imposing as staring up at the highest of mountains. Small steps of faith, however, are the catalytic moments that allow us to accomplish more than we could ever imagine.
Archive | Business RSS feed for this section
Great leaders take responsibility…
Resolved, to make the most of my time by paying close,prayerful attention to how and where I spend it.
Resolved, to refrain from doing the things that I would not wish done by others; to refrain from asking others to do things that I would not be willing to do myself.
No angel investors. No TechCrunch write-ups. Maria started humble and simply did the hard work necessary in order to build her business. Every time I feel a little lazy or uncomfortable about rolling up my sleeves and getting dirty, I need to think about Maria.
You can’t produce the results of a great leader unless you are willing to develop the identity of one.
As leaders, we get to fill the role of counselor in a lot of people’s lives. For good or bad, we have the honor and responsibility of providing these people with advice.
You want to develop better leadership skills, but there’s so much that goes into building that skill set. Today I want to give you a break by asking you to focus on just one thing.
Passion is the element that stimulates connection and arouses emotions. It’s the fire that you’re trying to spread.
We’ve got to communicate our intentions in a way that naturally answers the question, “why?” It is only then that we can truly start to influence others.
Click Here to Order Your Copy!
- Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle April 3, 2012
- Exciting News: From Obstinate Blogger to Accidental Author August 1, 2011
- 100 Cups in 100 Days February 7, 2012
- Why #FollowFriday is a Joke January 26, 2011
- One Word 2011: WISDOM January 3, 2011
- Why Limited Access to Healthcare is Forcing Me to Leave the Country January 7, 2014
- Don’t Blame Him, Turn to Him October 1, 2013
- God Has All Life September 20, 2013
- Infinite in Being and Perfection September 13, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man September 6, 2013
- Credential vs. Potential: An Ever-Present Debate in Hiring: […] are sought after by professionals hoping...
- Greg Spackman: I think that first step is the hardest, so make it...
- Uncertain | The Proto Star: […] […]...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] From Kenny: Yet another guest post from...
- Micky Diaz: Truly amazing insight into having found freedom in...
About The Author
Kenny Silva is the husband of a beautiful wife named Suzanne, the father of a perfect little peanut named Cesar, an incoming student at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (Ph.D. in Systematic Theology), and the author of Launch Your Life: A Guide to Growing Up for the Almost Grown Up (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013).
- January 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010