PodCamp:Nashville was a smashing success. As a member of the planning crew, I couldn’t be happier with the way things went… Well, except for lunch. We had a great turnout for my session on overcoming creative resistance. I really hope some folks were encouraged to overcome their own resistance and put their ideas to work!
I also just released an eBook, titled Just Create It: Overcoming the Resistance.
Grab your copy today. It’s absolutely free.
So What’s Next?
This is going to be a hectic week for me:
Long story short, things will be a little quiet around here (sort of.)
I Need Your Input
As I galavant around the Southeast, I’m going to be working on next month’s content for the blog. I’m really looking forward to writing a series on developing personal leadership skills for life and business. That’s where I need your help.
Please cruise on down to the comment section and answer one or more of these questions for me:
- Are you in an official position of leadership? (business, non-profit, volunteer,church)
- Which leadership skills do you feel are your strongest?
- Which leadership skills do you feel are your weakest?
- If you could learn one thing about leadership today, what would it be?
- Do you think leadership skills are important? Why or why not?