A great leader helps people become the best version of themselves that they can possibly be by serving their deepest, most sincere needs.
As leaders, we must be honorable vessels. We carry a variety of things in us; vision, passion, and experience. We have to live and work in a manner that puts these things on display.
The slide deck from Kenny Silva’s presentation on using social media for explosive social media change at BarCamp:Nashville 2010.
What I need you to know is that ‘work’ is the mountain that each and everyone of us has to climb in order to realize our dreams and goals; our vision.
A farmer knows that to reap in abundance, he must sow in even more abundance…
We are to be disciplined in our walk with Christ and our faith. We shouldn’t stop there, however. Let’s be disciplined leaders…
A vision which costs nothing and demands nothing is worth nothing.
An effective leader teaches his or her followers to complete the task at hand, but more importantly empowers them to bring their individual art to the project and, ultimately, knock it out of the park.
So what does a biblically-rooted leader look like? We get a magnificent overview of what roles a great leader should take on from 2 Timothy Chapter 2.
I’ll be speaking at BarCamp:Nashville 2010 on October 16th at Cadillac Ranch. BarCamp is a FREE un-conference that caters to Nashville’s tech and media crowds. My session, specifically, will be all about how churches and non-profits can and do use social media to fuel their efforts.
Click Here to Order Your Copy!
- Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle April 3, 2012
- Exciting News: From Obstinate Blogger to Accidental Author August 1, 2011
- 100 Cups in 100 Days February 7, 2012
- Why #FollowFriday is a Joke January 26, 2011
- One Word 2011: WISDOM January 3, 2011
- Why Limited Access to Healthcare is Forcing Me to Leave the Country January 7, 2014
- Don’t Blame Him, Turn to Him October 1, 2013
- God Has All Life September 20, 2013
- Infinite in Being and Perfection September 13, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man September 6, 2013
- Greg Spackman: I think that first step is the hardest, so make it...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] From Kenny: Yet another guest post from...
- Micky Diaz: Truly amazing insight into having found freedom in...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] Kenny: Yet another guest post from Tim ...
- Tim Price: That is a good question. And the whole time I was ...
- Greg Spackman on Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive on Getting Clear on What Matters Most
- Micky Diaz on The Freedom of God and Man
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive on What Do We Do with False Teaching?
- Tim Price on Thus Saith the Lord?
- January 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
About The Author
Kenny is a full time REALTOR in Nashville, TN working on a Masters of Divinity degree from Reformed Theological Seminary in pursuit of the Lord's call to gospel ministry. I'm also the husband of a beautiful wife named Suzanne, the owner of a wonderful dog named Cooper, and the author of Launch Your Life: A Guide to Growing Up for the Almost Grown Up (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013).