My wife, Suzanne, is amazing. In fact, she’s so wonderful that I would like to help you find someone just like her in 71 easy steps…
What is it in me that knows what God is calling me to do, but can’t bring myself to take the steps to make that happen?
Dive in over your head and learn from the talented people around you.
Over the next 100 days, I’m going to sit down for a cup of coffee with 100 different people.
Church leaders should talk about their disagreements. The Elephant Room provides a context for that.
When God doesn’t show up the way we think that He should, don’t take a chunk out of his leg.
As you walk and encounter other wearied travelers, don’t just show them your answer. Show your work.
This is the next stop on this year’s BarCamp Blog Tour.
If we consider what the Bible says about believers being one body united in Christ, then an attack on one of our Christian brothers or sisters essentially becomes an attack on ourselves.
Building a successful business, non-profit, or ministry can be about as imposing as staring up at the highest of mountains. Small steps of faith, however, are the catalytic moments that allow us to accomplish more than we could ever imagine.
Click Here to Order Your Copy!
- Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle April 3, 2012
- Exciting News: From Obstinate Blogger to Accidental Author August 1, 2011
- 100 Cups in 100 Days February 7, 2012
- Why #FollowFriday is a Joke January 26, 2011
- One Word 2011: WISDOM January 3, 2011
- Why Limited Access to Healthcare is Forcing Me to Leave the Country January 7, 2014
- Don’t Blame Him, Turn to Him October 1, 2013
- God Has All Life September 20, 2013
- Infinite in Being and Perfection September 13, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man September 6, 2013
- Credential vs. Potential: An Ever-Present Debate in Hiring: […] are sought after by professionals hoping...
- Greg Spackman: I think that first step is the hardest, so make it...
- Uncertain | The Proto Star: […] […]...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] From Kenny: Yet another guest post from...
- Micky Diaz: Truly amazing insight into having found freedom in...
About The Author
Kenny Silva is the husband of a beautiful wife named Suzanne, the father of a perfect little peanut named Cesar, an incoming student at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (Ph.D. in Systematic Theology), and the author of Launch Your Life: A Guide to Growing Up for the Almost Grown Up (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013).
- January 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010