So there I was, brushing my teeth in front of the sink as one would customarily do. Sometimes, I leave the water running. It’s a vice; I know. I’m sorry. Also, my bathroom sink has been suffering from a partially clogged drain. Therefore, the sink was full of water. While brushing away, I felt a […]
Tag Archives | fun friday
Today, we’re going to focus on adding value to people’s lives by suggesting quality folks for them to follow.
Who is your favorite U.S. President?
Are you sticking with AT&T or are you jumping ship to head to Verizon?
Friends, Fans, and Frenemies, Christmas time is here! I hope you’re all excited. I know that I am ready for the break. Part of my plan for the holiday is retreating to Connecticut for 2 weeks to visit my family (whom I haven’t seen in almost 6 months.) I’ve been looking forward to this for […]
This is hilarious. Surprisingly, there are some really solid nuggets of truth in here.
“We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on, we’re going to survive. Today we celebrate our independence day!”
Which of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles do you most readily identify with?
We’ve all got someone we’ve never met, but look up to dearly; someone who’s brain we would absolutely love to pick. I’m wondering who you would like to meet.
Click Here to Order Your Copy!
- Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle April 3, 2012
- Exciting News: From Obstinate Blogger to Accidental Author August 1, 2011
- 100 Cups in 100 Days February 7, 2012
- Why #FollowFriday is a Joke January 26, 2011
- One Word 2011: WISDOM January 3, 2011
- Why Limited Access to Healthcare is Forcing Me to Leave the Country January 7, 2014
- Don’t Blame Him, Turn to Him October 1, 2013
- God Has All Life September 20, 2013
- Infinite in Being and Perfection September 13, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man September 6, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] From Kenny: Yet another guest post from...
- Micky Diaz: Truly amazing insight into having found freedom in...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] Kenny: Yet another guest post from Tim ...
- Tim Price: That is a good question. And the whole time I was ...
- Wy Woods Harris: Since one of my gifts is encouragement , I say kee...
- January 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
About The Author
Kenny is a full time REALTOR in Nashville, TN working on a Masters of Divinity degree from Reformed Theological Seminary in pursuit of the Lord's call to gospel ministry. I'm also the husband of a beautiful wife named Suzanne, the owner of a wonderful dog named Cooper, and the author of Launch Your Life: A Guide to Growing Up for the Almost Grown Up (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013).