This is the next stop on this year’s BarCamp Blog Tour.
Tag Archives | networking
By the time you reach the end of this post 90,000 tweets will have been written, 1,200 new users added to Facebook, and 2,550 blogs posted. How can we possibly keep up with even 1% of that?
In the spirit of introspection, I’ve compiled a fun little list of the different types of tweeter that you might be. These are completely arbitrary and probably offensive.
The ability to network is vital to your success as an entrepreneur or business leader. In this post, I provide 21 tips to help introverts learn how to be better networkers.
“You can have everything you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.” -Zig Ziglar
Our new world of social media (love that term) has really mired the concept of “connection.” We’ve got all these different levels of connection and varying social norms and rules that go along with each level. It can all get very confusing very quickly…
Click Here to Order Your Copy!
- Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle April 3, 2012
- Exciting News: From Obstinate Blogger to Accidental Author August 1, 2011
- 100 Cups in 100 Days February 7, 2012
- Why #FollowFriday is a Joke January 26, 2011
- One Word 2011: WISDOM January 3, 2011
- Why Limited Access to Healthcare is Forcing Me to Leave the Country January 7, 2014
- Don’t Blame Him, Turn to Him October 1, 2013
- God Has All Life September 20, 2013
- Infinite in Being and Perfection September 13, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man September 6, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] From Kenny: Yet another guest post from...
- Micky Diaz: Truly amazing insight into having found freedom in...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] Kenny: Yet another guest post from Tim ...
- Tim Price: That is a good question. And the whole time I was ...
- Wy Woods Harris: Since one of my gifts is encouragement , I say kee...
- January 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
About The Author
Kenny is a full time REALTOR in Nashville, TN working on a Masters of Divinity degree from Reformed Theological Seminary in pursuit of the Lord's call to gospel ministry. I'm also the husband of a beautiful wife named Suzanne, the owner of a wonderful dog named Cooper, and the author of Launch Your Life: A Guide to Growing Up for the Almost Grown Up (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013).