I stumbled upon this great quote tonight: “If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.” It stopped me in my tracks. After giving it the ‘ol SU thumbs up, I sat and thought about it for a little while. It’s an interesting thought because many of us struggle with this to some degree. (more…)
Tag Archives | self-limiting syndrome
You and I need to stop conforming to the same old patterns based on the same old lies that this world wants to sell us. Instead, we need to move forward in light of the only real Truth we have in God’s Word.
Doubt, just like fear, will color every decision and keep us from boldly moving forward. Don’t let it.
If you’re not, then you aren’t. So many of us are faced with incredible opportunities, but as soon as we face something that stretches us, we throw our hands up.
Get back on the knowledge-train. Don’t worry. I’ll show you how in concise, step-by-step fashion.
Click Here to Order Your Copy!
- Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle April 3, 2012
- Exciting News: From Obstinate Blogger to Accidental Author August 1, 2011
- 100 Cups in 100 Days February 7, 2012
- Why #FollowFriday is a Joke January 26, 2011
- One Word 2011: WISDOM January 3, 2011
- Why Limited Access to Healthcare is Forcing Me to Leave the Country January 7, 2014
- Don’t Blame Him, Turn to Him October 1, 2013
- God Has All Life September 20, 2013
- Infinite in Being and Perfection September 13, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man September 6, 2013
- Credential vs. Potential: An Ever-Present Debate in Hiring: […] are sought after by professionals hoping...
- Greg Spackman: I think that first step is the hardest, so make it...
- Uncertain | The Proto Star: […] […]...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] From Kenny: Yet another guest post from...
- Micky Diaz: Truly amazing insight into having found freedom in...
- January 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
About The Author
Kenny is a full time REALTOR in Nashville, TN working on a Masters of Divinity degree from Reformed Theological Seminary in pursuit of the Lord's call to gospel ministry. I'm also the husband of a beautiful wife named Suzanne, the owner of a wonderful dog named Cooper, and the author of Launch Your Life: A Guide to Growing Up for the Almost Grown Up (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013).