- quit your job and started a new business.
- designed a bold new product and started marketing it.
- coordinated a new outreach project in an underserved neighborhood.
- convinced your boss to let you run with an exciting new idea.
- finally launched your blog.
Here’s the problem: 6 months have passed and things aren’t going as planned.
- Nobody’s hiring you.
- The market isn’t embracing your new product.
- Very few people have volunteered to help you with your outreach.
- Your new idea hasn’t produced the fruit that you expected it to.
- You have far fewer readers than you originally anticipated.
If this is where you’re at, you’re plagued by doubt.