A leader needs to have a clear vision. A leader needs to see the destination and envision the path to the finish line. Without that vision, the leader is merely a blind man at the front of a pack of other blind men.
Tag Archives | vision
Here’s our chance to significantly impact the lives of 250 people today.
I love to create things. In fact, I’m creating something today. I’ve actually been creating it for some time, but today is the day that I’m going to share it with you. If you’ll indulge me through my entrepreneurial-creative process, I’ll gladly tell you all about it. It all starts with… (more…)
People don’t buy what you do. They buy why you do it.
When we take the time to define a solid vision for our lives, we set in motion the actions we need to take in order to achieve that vision.
Today, I facilitated a discussion on vision and purpose in which the group-members shared the ‘Big Why’ that motivates each of us. As a part of the class/discussion, I posed the following exercise…
Passion is the fire that burns deep within and you are the vessel; created to carry it out before the world. When you are truly passionate about what you’re doing, that fire cannot be contained.
With the power of vision, you will easily be able to overcome every short-term obstacle in humble pursuit of your long term goals.
How can any business leader expect an organization, with all its moving parts, procedures, and people, to stand upon anything less than a comprehensively defined, clearly articulated, and well developed foundation?
This site is all about laying solid foundations. If we build our lives, relationships, businesses, etc. upon strong foundations, we can withstand any opposing force. This is the post where I give a little background and “prep the site,” so the speak, before we really get going.
Click Here to Order Your Copy!
- Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle April 3, 2012
- Exciting News: From Obstinate Blogger to Accidental Author August 1, 2011
- 100 Cups in 100 Days February 7, 2012
- Why #FollowFriday is a Joke January 26, 2011
- One Word 2011: WISDOM January 3, 2011
- Why Limited Access to Healthcare is Forcing Me to Leave the Country January 7, 2014
- Don’t Blame Him, Turn to Him October 1, 2013
- God Has All Life September 20, 2013
- Infinite in Being and Perfection September 13, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man September 6, 2013
- Credential vs. Potential: An Ever-Present Debate in Hiring: […] are sought after by professionals hoping...
- Greg Spackman: I think that first step is the hardest, so make it...
- Uncertain | The Proto Star: […] […]...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] From Kenny: Yet another guest post from...
- Micky Diaz: Truly amazing insight into having found freedom in...
- January 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
About The Author
Kenny is a full time REALTOR in Nashville, TN working on a Masters of Divinity degree from Reformed Theological Seminary in pursuit of the Lord's call to gospel ministry. I'm also the husband of a beautiful wife named Suzanne, the owner of a wonderful dog named Cooper, and the author of Launch Your Life: A Guide to Growing Up for the Almost Grown Up (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013).