This is a brief overview of three lessons I’ve learned in my pursuit of wisdom this year.
Tag Archives | wisdom
As leaders, we get to fill the role of counselor in a lot of people’s lives. For good or bad, we have the honor and responsibility of providing these people with advice.
You may not be that bad at giving advice, but odds are that you’ve fallen in with at least one of these mis-steps before.
Alece Ronzino came up with this idea last year and she’s at it again with One Word 2011. Folks are chiming in left and right, so I thought that my first post of the year would be to join in the conversation.
Click Here to Order Your Copy!
- Immerse Yourself and Win a Free Kindle April 3, 2012
- Exciting News: From Obstinate Blogger to Accidental Author August 1, 2011
- 100 Cups in 100 Days February 7, 2012
- Why #FollowFriday is a Joke January 26, 2011
- One Word 2011: WISDOM January 3, 2011
- Why Limited Access to Healthcare is Forcing Me to Leave the Country January 7, 2014
- Don’t Blame Him, Turn to Him October 1, 2013
- God Has All Life September 20, 2013
- Infinite in Being and Perfection September 13, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man September 6, 2013
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] From Kenny: Yet another guest post from...
- Micky Diaz: Truly amazing insight into having found freedom in...
- The Freedom of God and Man | All Thoughts Captive: […] Kenny: Yet another guest post from Tim ...
- Tim Price: That is a good question. And the whole time I was ...
- Wy Woods Harris: Since one of my gifts is encouragement , I say kee...
- January 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
About The Author
Kenny is a full time REALTOR in Nashville, TN working on a Masters of Divinity degree from Reformed Theological Seminary in pursuit of the Lord's call to gospel ministry. I'm also the husband of a beautiful wife named Suzanne, the owner of a wonderful dog named Cooper, and the author of Launch Your Life: A Guide to Growing Up for the Almost Grown Up (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013).