The new evolution in social technology is forcing us to evolve into a new type of consumer; a digital consumer. In order to meet the new demands of this new consumer, business leaders are going to have to adjust. I outline some thoughts in this video:
New media is turning us into digital consumers who expect the following:
- Beautiful, intuitive design.
- Instand feedback/satisfaction/results.
- Personalized/Custom-Tailored experiences.
Here are some tips for dealing with these new customers:
- Graduate from hype to reality. These tools are real and are here to stay.
- Meet the consumers where they’re at and focus on their new demands.
- Things are going to change. Now is the time for strong leadership.
And, yes, I am congested today. 😉